Friday, December 12, 2008

Solitude amidst an ocean of people

It is pretty amazing, the strange feeling of being alone while walking amidst a seemingly ocean of people. So much action going on, people talking, laughing, doing business, making plans, eating, etc. All this and you are alone and have no idea what is being said and what is going on. The world is all new, all over again.

Even simple things like ordering coffee or breakfast is fun and interesting. If you love to people watch then this is heaven. I hope to interact more but it's difficult with the language barrier and the fact that is everyone is so busy. Oh, except for a slightly crazy old man at the train station that could speak english, or should I say spit english and insisted on standing very close to me even though I continued to move away.

I will make my way down to Hiroshima, I am so tired, I hardly slept last night. I hope I can rest some on the train.

Cheers and Smiles.

Loren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yohhhhhhh

it seems u have a funny day..in the busy city in TOkyo

today, i have small lunch party with friends..i prepared them many dishes i will show you via mail lol...

Be carefu and Take care for long way going to Hiroshima

>_<

Psavvy