Sunday, December 14, 2008

Hiroshima & Miyajima

I am at the Hiroshima Peace Park now and have use of a free computer for 30 minutes. It is pretty amazing the damage that can be done. It is beautiful today so I am greatful for that. My health is still bad but I am taking medicine so I hope it will improve soon. Once I get access to a more suitable computer I hope to upload the awesome pictures I have been taking.

I will make my way to Kyoto later today. I am excited about visiting Kyoto as everyone has told me it is a wonderful place.

Cheers for now.

Loren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yoh!

I would like to confirm also that Koyto is a wonderful place ..LOL

I have never been there before..

All of my Thai friends said so that it is beautiful place..

Hmm another nice place for snow season, it should be Sapporo...Snow festival there!!

Just drop you my sunshine smile ^O^

TC

Psavvy