Sunday, December 28, 2008

Heading for Thailand

Time is flying by and it's time for me to fly off to Bangkok! I don't want to leave Japan, it has been amazing! I am looking forward to more adventures and relaxation in Thailand though. Japan has been non-stop walking and going here and there. It has been pretty cold as well so I am beat!

Once I get a chance, I will upload more photos and a better blog post. I haven't had really good internet access but I am ok with that. Tired of spending my life on the internet and I love that I am living in the real world and meeting incredible people every day.

Sending smiles to you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for You Brother!!!!! Live your life to the fullest. Meet tons of people and have a wonderful time in Thailand!!!! Lisa

Lance Walley said...

Wow, lots of updates and pics since I checked last week. Looks fun, Loren! How much will those "maids" do :-) ?