Saturday, December 13, 2008

Hiroshima

Well, I made my way to Hiroshima via the bullet train or Shinkansen. It was a nice ride and I was able to nap on my way. It's good also, because I still have very bad jet lag. I woke up again at 3 am and can't sleep so here I am.

I am staying at a nice hostel and the folks are so nice and fun. We had a party and good food and drinks. Unfortunately I am still sick so I am doing my best to enjoy. I will probably go sightseeing tomorrow with them.

I have some good pictures but will have to upload them later so stay tuned. I look forward to sightseeing tomorrow. My Japanese is getting good practice alsol. They said I can speak very well. That's nice to hear.

I am running out of time on my pay for use computer so I will update again soon and have pictures.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother, I log on every day to see how your doing...I am so excited to hear about your experiences! Other than your jet lag and feeling ill, it sounds like all is going well. The pics so far are cool and cant wait to see more. I am going to hold my gratitude rock every day and KNOW good health for you for the rest of your trip. I love you. While you are there you should ask about Japanese medicine for your symptoms. You never know. Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hi Son!! Great blogs!!Just talked w/ Lisa who told me how to leave an ans. on your blogs..Cool!!I too enjoy reading them..I 2nd Lisa's info. re: going to a Pharmacy (actually said it first 2 days ago)
to get some meds...Anyway, all is OK here..Take care of yourself! TONS OF LOVE, DAD

Anonymous said...

Hey..lonely cutie Loren.

Looking forward to see ton of your pictures.

Anyway, i uploaded my trip pictures on Flickr. see how sunshine it is in Thailand.

Take Care,
Pui