Monday, December 22, 2008

No More Sake!

Sizuoka has been awesome, especially the people. Mochan has been the best host ever and everyone else has been amazing as well. We had a great dinner and party on Sunday night and drank two huge bottles of Sake. It was so much fun as you can see in a couple photos here. I have a ton more pics I will upload when I get a chance.

However, that much drinking is always followed by bad times. Today, Monday, I was soooo sick. I went with everyone on our sightseeing trip but I had to run out of the bus a couple of times to puck. Uuugggg. I am just now recovering tonight.

Fortunately, I was able to enjoy the Onsen with everyone. It was so relaxing and refreshing. I hope I can go to more onsen while I am in Japan. I am also slowly getting over the cold/flu that I had so that is good news.

Cheers.

Osaka Castle



Dinner with Sakura in Osaka



Dinner party in Shizuoka. I had a ton of fun but drank way to much Sake.



Sight seeing trip



Dinner party after two huge bottles of sake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SON! Glad you are feeling better,& the $$ issue resolved,but why the "slanted" pics?? Too much saki?? Hope you can "write" more explanations in your blogs, I'd really like to read more!! TONS OF LOVE, DAD

Anonymous said...

i told you that Sake is not good for both of yr health and also yr stomach...you should better drink a littile of Apple viengar 1 teaspoon lol..i m just kidding.

i m quite pretty busy with new job, i don't spend too much time in the internet. i would like to drop u few lines here hihihi

TC little Lo

Psavvy