Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sick but Packed


Well, I leave tomorrow around 1 PM for Tokyo and I am pretty excited! Probably not as excited as I should be but I have been sick for a few days now. :(

I am doing my best to get well before I leave but think it will linger a few days into my trip. Such is life. I can't let it get me down though. I have been waiting for this trip for a while now and I am determined to have fun and enjoy this adventure. An adventure it will be as well. I don't have all my hotels booked, so I will be winging it some of the time. I haven't been practicing my Japanese like I should either so I will be a little rusty.

I will take the BART tomorrow to the Airport to save a few bucks. I haven't taken Bart to SFO before so that should be interesting. Then I have a 12 hour flight to Tokyo. Once I arrive, it will be fun finding my bag, renting a cell phone, getting my Rail Pass, finding my way on the Train to my Ryokan in Ueno area, changing trains along the way, etc.

Once I finally get to my room on Friday night, I think I will pass out. :) hahaha.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip. I can't wait to hear how it unfolds. Take lots of pictures!!

jim

Anonymous said...

wish you a nice trip in Japan and along the way as your plan.

wish you get better soon..

Anyway, you will have a nicer trip also @ Thailand..lol

Psavvy

Anonymous said...

yoh!!
it is now 21.19 pm (thai time)

i m curious!!! how you feel now ..lol

hihihihi,,,i have sth for you,,hope that you will like it,,sth small and cute as same as me Hohohoho....

Psavvy