Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Kyoto Day 2

Kyoto Day 2 was great! I started out by transfering my bag to the dorm room where I will stay my last night in Kyoto. Then I headed off to the Golden Pavilion. It was a cold morning but beautiful as you can see in the picture. I will upload all of my pictures later when I have more time. I got some really great shots.

I visited another shrine in the same area and then made my way to the Imperial Palace for a 2 pm tour. This was by far the most turisty thing I have done. There were a lot of people on the tour. I met a really nice girl along the way from Brazil who is living in China and we walked together and took some pictures together. The gardens of the Palace were the most beautiful part of the tour as the buildings were very simple.

After the tour I went back to my bed to rest a bit before heading to dinner. I was getting more and more sick as the days go by as well. Caroline called me (the brazilian girl) and we decided to meet for dinner and walk around. We went to a little ramen shop in the shopping area and then found a gaming building after and played some video games. We had a good time. Then I needed to head to bed for some rest.

This morning I will head to Osaka and Sakura will help me to go see a doctor. I hope I can get over this sickness. I fear it may have turned for the worse.

Cheers.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wonderful son! Love your comments, pics & activities..SO glad Sakura will help you get to a Dr.!! You are a "chip off the old block", as I did the same type travel 46 years ago for 5 months in Western Europe. TONS OF LOVE, DAD

Anonymous said...

Yoh!! Loren

I can't say that you are lonely cutie loren anymore because you have some friend along the way of your trip hihihi.
well, as far as i have seen yr pics huhuhuhu..next year, i will make a trip for going to Osaka, Japan in April lol......

i will explore Osaka, Kyoto, Kobe, Fukuoke by myself...i m so excitng!! even i have not yet the ticket. hihihi

Give you lot of shine and warm weather from Thailand to you..hope that you will feel better as soon as possible before yr arrival in Bangkok.

Take care

Psavvy

Anonymous said...

Brother I am worried about your health...when you get back from your trip you need to come stay with me for a month and I need to regulate your diet with liquid life drinks and garlic and chilis. Turn you inside out! We need to put our heads together to figure this out. I got your back on this Brother, we need to get you well!!!