Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thailand Update

I finally had a chance to upload a few pictures so I wanted to post a quick update.

I first arrived in Bangkok and it was pretty overwhelming to start.



We had lunch with Pui's friends in Bangkok, they were all very nice and fun.



Then, Pui and I were off to her hometown in the countryside of Thailand. Her family was very nice and hospitable to me.




It was onward to Koh Samui Island for New Years and relaxing. It was incredible and beautiful. Most of these pictures were taken from our room or hotel restaurant.





After a couple of days at Koh Samui it was time to head to Koh Tao Island. An even more amazing and beautiful island. I have more pictures but they are on Pui's camera as my battery charger got stolen for my camera. I will get them uploaded as soon as I can. Here are a couple pics though. Koh Tao was relaxing and then it was scuba diving time.





I have a video of my scuba diving and will try to get that online when I return home. I am now back in Bangkok for a couple of days before returning home to SF. I can't believe my vacation is almost over. So sad. It will be tough to get back into the swing of things.

Cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Son, let me be the first to comment today, your trip sounds super, and the people whom you have met made it very special!! I have followed your trip almost daily. I hope you are feeling better and have a safe journey the rest of your trip. I can't wait to see you, to talk to you and to see all of your pictures!! TONS OF LOVE, DAD