Monday, January 5, 2009

Are you for Scuba?

Still in Koh Tao and taking scuba lessons. Today was my first lesson and it was a lot of fun. I think I might have found a new profession. :)

Everyone is so laid back here it is unbelievable. We have some studying to do but then we get to have fun in the pool and soon I will get to dive in the sea. And it is amazingly beautiful here. I can't wait until I can post some pictures. Maybe in a couple of days. I some incredible pics to share.

Anyway, I feel like I am getting better again so I hope it's for real this time.
I hope this post finds you all well.

Love and Sunshine.

Loren

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Man
hmmm
i would like to give you just my suggestion that you should change the label of this post. Because you are at Koh Tao. so i think that it should be nice to give correct name where youare right now for ppl whom come to enjoy yr blog....that's all my suggestion..

Psavvy

ps. i am addict to yr songs hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Brother, I am so happy to hear of your health and happiness, swim to your hearts content and learn well so you can make great money as a scuba instructor in the beautiful oceans of the world...I will come be your first paying student!!! Since I am now a paid Professional Photographer, I will shoot you in the water :) It's about time we started living our authentic truth, live your passion Brother, sending shine backacha, Love Lisa