Saturday, January 3, 2009

Koh Tao Island - Amazing!

Wow! It will be hard to find words to describe Koh Tao Island. It is so beautiful and amazing I don't want to leave. I have been able to take some pictures but don't have time yet to upload them so I will try to find some time soon.

I will also start scuba diving lessons tomorrow night so I am very excited. This place is so peaceful and amazing. It makes you think of life in a whole new way and time changes as if you were in a time machine or if the clock could stop.

This is how life should be lived! It makes everything else worth it and also makes the value of everything seem like something foreign.

Love to all.

Loren

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Brother, I can almost see it!!! Soak it all in so you can recall it forever, especially when you are back in concrete infested Frisco. Love you Tons, Dreaming of "Great Health for you" Lisa