Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mostly Study with a Little Fun

I have been mostly studying here in Tokyo but have managed to throw in a tiny bit of fun. About 2 days actually. :)

Most of my days consist of 8-10 hours of study both at home and at school. Wow! I haven't studied like this since... maybe ever?

Anyway, enough about the boring stuff. Last Sunday I was able to break away from homework to attend the Kawagoe Matsuri or Festival. It was pretty traditional and lots of fun.

I went with a friend from school and so all the pictures are on her camera. You can see some of them on my facebook page now but I hope to get them on here soon.









I also went on a walking tour with my class last weekend and visited some government buildings in Tokyo, the Imperial Palace, Ginza shopping district and a traditional Kabuki theater.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wait a minute, let me get this right: No time to tweet, but time enough to: 1) do all that stuff, 2) meet all those people, 3) take all those pictures, and 4) make a couple of monumental blog entries.

Priorities, young man, priorities!