Friday, July 17, 2009

The Next Chapter

It's been a pretty amazing 2-3 years. Engine Yard has grown incredibly and I am so privileged to have been a big part of it. I am excited to see what the awesome team we have put together is going to do next.

It's a new chapter for me though, off to explore new worlds. Well I consider Japan to be a new world. :)
As of 5pm today I am officially on a really long vacation. I am looking forward to spending some time with my family before heading off to the other side of the planet. It will be a nice time for reflection and relaxation. Also a time for preparation for my new life in Tokyo.

I feel a little anxious but also very excited. I need to enjoy my time even though it feels I am just playing a waiting game right now.

More to come...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lauren!
You will be fine on your journey...and it will be amazing, and perhaps, at times, challenging. But, in the end, I believe you will come to a higher place of realization in your life...or it will be another adventure...either way, you'll be ahead. Enjoy the journey...and keep in touch.

Adam.

Anonymous said...

Morning Loren

Just go through here and see that you are keeping update your blog. it is good to know more about your life and for new aventure at new place.

Be health and Wealthy
Keep intouch

......