Thursday, July 9, 2009

It's Alive! Am I?

I need to bring my blog back to life. I hope to do a lot more writing especially while I am in Japan.

Oh, by the way, I am moving to Japan! Yay! I start school at KCP Japanese Language School in Shinjuku Tokyo Japan the beginning of October 2009. I am really excited but also a little nervous. It will be a huge change. Compared to the states, Japan almost feels like another planet. But that is also what I love about it.

So I have 1 more week of work, 3 more weeks to sell all my belongings and move out of my apartment and about 12 more weeks before I start school. Wow!

I go back and forth a bit on this new path I have started to tread. Is it the right thing to do? Will I just be getting myself into and even more lonely and secluded situation than the present? Learning Japanese is no easy feat. Maintaining motivation is a challenge, especially when you start to question your goals. Hmmmm.

Recently I have been feeling pretty lonely and raising lots of questions for myself. Do relationships become more difficult as we get older? Is it because we have been burnt a few times and are less risky now? I know this post is wondering pretty far from topic, if there is one.

I have met some amazing people in my life but somehow building that passion is just not as easy as it used to be. Where did this hesitation come from? Did my taste just become refined over time or am I just too damn picky? That is a fine line in itself. A little picky is good as it will hopefully help you to pick someone that will last, that will fit nicely. If you take it just a hair to far and you may pass the right one(s) by always looking for something more (infinity).

This blog is still going to be about falling in love with life and all the magic that happens along the way. It's just that sometimes we fall a little too far and then we get to see the magic that is our friends love pull us back.

No comments: